Who I am
I like putting things together, seeing the big picture and getting there the best way possible.
I believe in being good. I believe in caring. I believe in not wasting time and I believe in doing whatever you can to improve yourself and the world around you. But don't impose on others.
Interests and Skills
- Independent Researcher at York University
- Worked on a program which uses ANTLR4 Lexers / Parsers combined with Artificial Neural Networks to create a tester for a given program's source code.
- Machine Learning
- Akhil Wali's book got me interested in Machine Learning.
- Web design
- Favorite programming Languages
- Whatever gets it done
- Programming Challenges
- Linux! I (and have since the middle of high school)
- Programming small tools for use with Linux (e.g. commandTimer, difftest, Pi-scripts)
- Hip Hop
- Dungeon Synth