Who I am
I am a Computer Science student at York University, Canada. I love programming. I love being creative, and I aim to be a "Jack of all trades".
If you want to actually know what I plan to do with my life, I want to learn as much as I can right now, create a business here and there, and look back and say that I've created something interesting which the average person has benefited from.
I believe in being good. I believe in caring. I believe in not wasting time and I believe in doing whatever you can to improve yourself and the world around you.
Interests and Skills
- Independent Researcher at York University
- Working on a program which uses ANTLR4 Lexers / Parsers combined with Artificial Neural Networks to create a tester for a given program's source code. Still in the early phase at the moment.
- Machine Learning
- Akhil Wali's book got me interested in Machine Learning.
- Currently using Feedforward Artificial Neural Networks
- Learning about Recurrent ANNs
- Web design
- Programming Languages
- Programming Challenges
- Linux! I (and have since the middle of high school)
- Programming small tools for use with Linux (e.g. commandTimer)